About RVSBELL Analytics | R.Venkata Subramani
RVSBELL Analytics R. Venkata Subramani
RVSBELL Analytics – Our mission is to help companies/audit firms comply with the complex requirements of accounting standards by seamlessly integrating their existing systems with the cloud-based state-of-the-art application created and maintained by industry leaders in accounting and technology. We aim to be industry leading application service providers that cover all complex areas of accounting standards.
Profile of R. VENKATA SUBRAMANI
A graduate of the University of Madras, Venkata Subramani is a Chartered Accountant with over three decades of experience, who began his career with a professional accounting firm in Chennai. [Qualified in the year 1983]
Venkat is engaged in IFRS / Ind AS advisory services for several clients across the globe, specialising in accounting for financial instruments. He also conducts regular training programs for various corporate entities and Banks on IFRS.
Venkat was previously working with Calypso Technology specializing in Hedge Accounting as per IFRS 9. Calypso Technology, Inc. is a leading provider of cross-asset, front-to-back technology solutions for financial markets, with 20 years of experience delivering cross-asset solutions for trading, processing, risk management and accounting. Calypso is being used by several Banks/financial institutions across the globe.
Prior to this, Venkat was the Head of Business Management & Operations Control at Northern Trust, Bangalore. Northern Trust Corporation is a Chicago based Bank. Venkat’s expertise includes accounting and reporting for several types of financial instruments as per IFRS. Prior to joining Northern Trust, he was the COO, managing team of core finance and accounts professionals in a US based hedge fund administration firm serving several global clients.
Venkat holds a diploma in IFRS from ACCA (UK). Venkat an all India rank holder in both CA and ICWAI exams, has an overall experience of more than thirty-five years.
- Visiting faculty at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for ‘Ind AS (IFRS) Certificate Course’
- Conducts specialized courses on Financial Instruments for participants from regulators, several banks and corporate entities
- Visiting faculty at the Reserve Bank of India Staff College for Ind AS (IFRS) courses on financial instruments
Books authored by Venkat
- Accounting for Investments – Volume 1 – Equities, Futures & Options (June 2009)
- Accounting for Investments – Volume 2 – Fixed Income Securities & Interest rate derivatives (June 2011) – Both volumes published by John Wiley & Sons, Singapore
- Financial Instruments as per Ind AS published by Wolters Kluwer– CCH, India (3e March 2020)
- Share based payment transactions – Ind AS 102 – Published by Amazon Kindle Edition
- The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates – Ind AS 21 – Published by Amazon Kindle Edition
- Financial Instruments – An Introduction as per Ind AS 109 – Book 1 – Published by Amazon Kindle